Nuking Peas and shooting Stars?

Remembering Dave

Yep, looks like we will be nuking the three brain tumors in the brain with radio surgery. TYhe Neurosurgeon said he was going to set it up in 2 or 3 weeks.He was also concerned about the mets to my spine. When he brought up the scans on the computer of my spine it looked like the Milky Way, the way it lit up. My Doc said it was something he may want to take care of first. Hw will be consulting with my other Docs and we may end up radiating the spine first instead of the brain. We should hear something by early next week. OH!!! Yeah, almost forgot, this news came after spending 23 hours in the ER getting my breathing under control with no sleep.

David C

Hi Dave,

I pray for a change in your situation. This nonscence has to stop already. You really need some good news. This has been such a roller coaster ride. You are so strong. G-d bless you!!

Praying for you and your family.

Maryanne

Boy David, I have some thoughts (of course)

Milky Way mets sounds scary ..oh yeah.

I am impressed with your doc. Seems like he will do anything to keep you around! How often do you see someone who will put so much effort into a patient. I feel almost like he treats you as if it is his life on the line. I find great comfort in that.

You have my good thoughts and prayers, guy.

As always,

Cindi o'h