latest update...

Guest spiritual

Guest spiritual

My partner's 6/1 chest scan results were not good (growth in primary tumor). (She was currently taking Tarceva) This now explains why she is experiencing the numbness in both legs, per the oncologist; its connected to the cancer. She will be treated with radiation on her lower back later this month/next month in hopes that it will alleviate some of the numbness (her request). Afterwards, she will be back on Iressa in lieu of chemo theraphy since it showed some positive results the first time.

She still insists on going to Sea World this coming week--so off we will go ;)

I'm sorry that the scans did not offer better results. I hope that the radiation helps relieve some pain and discomfort. Have a wonderful time at SeaWorld, it's a beautiful place. One suggestion if you are going to the Orlando SeaWorld...get an electric wheelchair if you will be needing a wheelchair. We made that trip last October and I didn't realize how many of the water exhibits are viewed from below ground level. Those ramps uphill are tough!