New treatment plan

stand4hope

Hubby's treatment plan has changed a little. He started having more significant pain in his left hip, so we meet with the radiation oncologist Tuesday morning to start radiation. In the meantime, he has a supply of pain meds to get him through until then.

The medical onc and radiation onc are going to consult as to whether to go ahead with Alimta next Thursday or wait until the radiation is finished. Hubby's kind of weak right now, so it might be too much. We'll find out next week, I guess.

Love,

Peggy

Oh Peggy! So many prayers will be sent your way. Your family is certainly more than deserving of a bit of a break, wouldn't you say? I surely would. I know hubby is strong, but enough already! Hope there is quick resolution to this latest development so you can move on.

Keeping you close in thought and prayer.

Kasey

Peggy

I hope the radiation does the trick for your hubby. Mum has been having radiation to two spinal lesions concurrently (somewhat against the rad onc's advice), and has been managing it pretty well. I hope your hubby does ok too.

Love Karen