I am Ok!!

Mouse

Hi! Iam OK here in Balto.County. Have been in the hospital, beause of effects of Head Radiation. Also, some strange reaction to one of the meds I was given. Can't even use the computer! Brain doesn'work! Please no more e-mails- can't kep up with them! My good loyal LC friends! I found the board; took me an hour, until I remembered! Silly? No, frightening! More another time!

Will get results of new MRI early nexr week-will let you knoe if I can find thes site again! I think I lost me! Help! Love , Marge

Marge!!

There you are!! I have been worrying about you a bit! Glad you are still kicking!

I liked your first sentence..I am okay... that is totally YOU! You are a scrapper, that is for sure! And a great attitude to boot!

Sorry that you have had a rough time of it lately. Dang! Maybe after the swelling goes down, you will find yourself again. You are there. Sometimes it takes time.

love, Cindi o'h

Hang in there Marge, you will be back... You got here again to post, and it may take a bit for everything to start clicking just right again, but im sure it will get easier as someone said the sweeling from the rad goes away.

Take care

Kim

Hi Marge,

I'm sure glad you found your way back to us!

Have you given your phone number to Ry? There is a committee that keeps phone numbers so someone can call and check on you in case you don't post for a while. It can be your number or someone else's that is helping you.

Just send Ry a PM and she will give your number to the others on the committee. I think there are 2 or 3 others. They don't give the phone numbers to anyone else.

Take care of yourself and let us know how things go.

Love,

Peggy

Well somebody's gotta say it....You've been quiet as a.........MOUSE lately! :wink: It's good to hear you "squeaking" again.

And....your "fuzziness" from the brain radiation and/or meds will likely go away given a little bit of time. Then you'll find us again and be back posting as usual.

Take care of yourself...and we hope to see you back here soon!