Thanks for the love given to me and my husband

Guest youngnblessed

Guest youngnblessed

Thank you all for welcoming me into your family and giving me a place to call home. :D Your kind words have been a blessing to me, in my time of need. A lot of you have been asking about my husband, if he will join the site, his stats, and progress. My husbands screen name is lords1protector and he has been a member of your family for about two weeks. I Love Him with all of my heart and am praying for a great recovery. As I mentioned before things arent looking the best, but I am still keeping the faith and holding on. He is scheduled of surgery on Monday so we are in need for all of your prayers. I will also keep you and your families in prayer. Thanks again for everything and please feel free to drop by anytime. :lol::wink:

Oh your Young Skywalkers wife!! Welcome, he is such a enlightening individual. He has a great future and I am estastic that he has a soulmate to share it with.

I am so glad you listen to him and came to our survivors site.

I wish him all the luck, and prayers are going out to him for Monday. Iam so glad that he is getting operated on. I know he will come though this fine. He is young and that is such a hugh plus. And you being at his side is going to make his recovery so much better.

Please keep us informed of Dart's progress. Take care of him. He is very special and has many dreams to fulfill. I know I said this before, this is just one of lifes detour, a big one but I know he will be back on the road and will continue with his goals. Which of course includes you, sweetie.

Remember, we are always here to help you guys get through this. Don't let anything stand in the way of your dreams.

Mega prayers will be sent to him on Monday.

Maryanne