RECIPE CUT OFF DATE 6/18 and need for volunteers......

Andrea

I am going to put a cut-off date of June 18 so we can move forward with the book :):)

I apologize if I forgot who volunteered before to help, I did not keep good records like I should have :) I know Ginny and Snowflake posted about helping.

Basically what will happen is that the recipes will be in very rough form in Word format. I will need volunteers to either format and proof; or help "cut and paste" the recipes onto an on line recipe saver. It just depends which company I go with and prices, etc.

If you are up to helping with that, please let me know.

Thanks!

I would love to help and I promise to get some recipes to you as well. Or do I just need to add them as I input others when helping?

Might as well be doing something useful on this new computer rather than just playing games.

Fran

P.S. I'll e-mail the rest of the T-Bone clan for recipes.

Andrea,

Can make quick work of cut and paste, re-typing, Word documents, you name it. I'm an office goddess!

You have my email address, let me know WHEN (and if we can get a headstart with what you already have prior to your cutoff).

Becky

I am bumping this up :)

For those who volunteered--if I dont have yoru e-mail, please give it to me. I will be e-mailing you soon with what we can get started on. I just need a couple of more hours organizing first and last week was just an icky week.

Thanks to all who contributed!!!!

Did you get any recipes for 'whoopie pies'? Not sure everyone knows about them. I will try to get that off to you...if you don't already have it.

Kasey

PS: Would NOT be much help with formatting. Check out the Technical posts from me :(:(:( .A computer whiz I am NOT!

Kasey