Need your help

Fay

Well, mom is sick again. She finished chemo/rad in Dec. Now she wakes up at 3 in the morning, sweaty and clammy. She is nauseated and dizzy. By evening she is able to sit up and have soup, but she is still fuzzy and tired. She has been like this since wed. Saw her physician on Thurs and had blood work done. Haven't heard anything on that. Not sure what it might be. Any ideas?

Thanks,

faylene

Thanks for the reply Don. I don't think she is dehydrated, prior to Wed, she was eating and drinking fine. She still is getting quite a bit in fluids, and I did the "pinch the skin" test and it doesn't show dehydration! Wish it was that simple!

Faylene

Karma,

My mom saw her family physician on thurs. and I talked to the Oncologist on call, on Sat. He said to continue with the antinausea meds and tylenol for headache.

She is a little better today, just feeling fuzzy. The funny thing is that this same type of situation occurred about 4 weeks ago. After about 5 or 6 days she was better. Hope this isn't going to occur every month.

Faylene