Painful weekend for David

BeckyCW

My prayers & positive thoughts are going out to your whole family. It is difficult going through this with family far away. My family is all in Maine & there are times I wish I could have my mum close by to hold me. Enjoy your visit with David & give him lots of hugs. Rachel

Thank you, everyone! I hear that yesterday when asked about the pain, David always gave a number well over 10 (on a 1-10 scale) :cry: My dad says at about 3pm today, he called it a 6. I guess that's good, but not good enough!

Still, Daddy says David was laughing with the guys who rolled him down the hall for an xray today, and that wouldn't have happened yesterday. Of course, if there's something to laugh about, trust David to find it and make the most of it. :wink:

Karen and my parents have been alternating visits to the hospital. This morning my mom took care of Faith, my dad was at the hospital with David, and Karen was working with several friends who came to help pack for the move. Now Karen's at the hospital and I just talked with my folks and Faith, who are at home (their RV at C-Acres).

Thank you for your prayers for my "little" brother and for Karen, my parents and the rest of our family. It is a comfort to know you're all pulling for us, especially when times are really rough.

BeckyCW