UP DATE ON WIFE"S TRIP FOR SISTER"S FUNERAL !!

Larry

Just thought i'd let all know trip went fine with no problem's and i am so glad she has closure. Was really rough seeing Mother inlaw as she is now 90 and this is her third child she has buried and they were both in the nursing home and she kept asking is this a nightmare.

Wife's Sister looked really restfull like she had now what she had been waiting for as she had told Wife a few week's ago she was ready to go. Now were home and time to get ready for the Cat Scan and topotecan today. Thank's to all who offered encouragement for this painfull trip....

I am sorry to hear about your wife's sister and am glad she was able to attend her funeral. At my Dad's wake, he looked exactly how your wife's sister looked, restful and peaceful. He actually looked wonderful and I want to thank you for putting that into words for me the way you did.

like she had now what she had been waiting for

It makes me realize that this is probably the way my Dad felt too. I know he was ready to go as well. Anyway, this isn't supposed to be about me, but I wanted to thank you nonetheless.