CT today

Addie

Right now I'm in the toughest part....the "you can't eat or drink for 4 hrs prior" part. :roll: Dang, I'm thirsty. Only had time for one cup of coffee this morning.

Trying to be realistic here....that just because 50% of the cancer was gone from my liver/pancreas after 3 cycles...it doesn't NECESSARILY compute that 100% will be gone after 6 cycles. But it would be nice if it was!

I'm feeling pretty good. A bit tired....but not too bad. I don't normally get terribly nervous at test time...but I'll admit it's on my mind a bit more this time. Still doing my daily imaging....of cancer cells drinking up "chemo cocktails", dying on the spot and then being washed out of my system which is now coated in stainless steel so NO cancer cell can adhere! :D

Got my group of friends from high school coming tomorrow. Four of them...flew in from the west coast and are coming to visit and "cheer me up" :wink: Little do they know...I'm pretty cheery already 8) ...and we'll have a ball catching up tomorrow, on the last 11 years. That's how long it has been since I've seen any of them.

Any spare good thoughts anyone has floating around...I'd appreciate being directed at my CT results. I know there are lots of people who are having a struggle at the moment...and I almost feel like I shouldn't ask.

I continue to send out vibes and all good thoughts to everyone here...and especially those undergoing a tough time right now. I'll let you know when I hear the results.

Addie dear!!!!

Indeed you SHOULD ask. Ask and you shall receive. I am sure there will be so many good wishes and prayers headed your way for this CT scan......no way it could be anything but a good result.

I am just wishing that I could be visiting tomorrow with your hs friends. I am imagining what a blast that will be. I am sorry I will miss out on all that fun.

Addie, you are so very special to so many here, please take my good wishes and prayers to strengthen you through this tenuous time. We will need to know ASAP your results!!

Caring and support to you ((((ADDIE)))),

Kasey

Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye! Nada, nothing, all gone, bu-bye!

Here's hopin' it's ALL CLEAR, Addie!

I have the feeling that you are going to have very good results. I don't think negative things will want to reside in your body because it is so full of positiveness :D .

All of my good thoughts are directed toward good results. It sounds like a really good week coming up. Try to just enjoy the company and don't think daily about the test ( like that is possible). When you post in the "good news" section I will be ready for another drink at Cindi's pub.

Nina

Preliminary report on my CT says, "At least stable". My onc is away so by the time I see him next Wed., the full report should be in.

In light of yesterday's passing of DavidC :( ....it was hard to come post this....but I appreciate that some of you asked me to post results.

Addie,

I smile every time I hear someone say "stable". I remember the first time we got a "stable" report. I was disappointed because I wanted to hear "shrinkage". Now, I understand how beautiful that word is. I don't remember if it was oncodoc or Dr. Cunningham that said we can live with stable forever, but those were some mighty good words.

Sooooooooooo glad to hear STABLE!!!!

Love and hugs,

Peggy