Need prayers for Surgery

SandyS

Hey Everybody -

I'm going in for surgery next Wednesday the 22nd to have this darn adrenal gland removed. Supposedly a pretty big deal.

I was upset at first, and then thought "hell, I've been thru worse" and plodding along. Until last night when I went into an emotional meltdown that carried all the way thru to this morning!

Had to fill out all the pre-surgery paperwork today (blew off work), and lost it again over the Living Will and Power of Attornery documents.

Sooooooo, anyway - BIG plans for this weekend - (boyfriend now realizes that I don't NEED any "alone time" - worst thing for me!) and we're booked all weekend.

Becky (aka Snowflake) send me your phone number and I'll make sure someone gets ahold of you so you can let everyone here know how it went.....

Praying for us all,

SandyS

Hey Sandy,

Sorry to hear you have to do this damn surgery. BUMMER! I know just how you feel with this emotional meltdown. Went through it two years ago with this heart tumor crud. IT SUCKS! :roll:

I just want to send you GOOD VIBES along with lots of HUGS!!!

(((((((((((((SANDY)))))))))))))))

Hang tough kiddo, you can do this! (easy for me to say)! DAH!!!

Sandy,

I can imagine how you feel, but you are right, you HAVE been through worse.

You will get through this and your not alone for it. Besides us, you have that great new boyfriend by your side!!

Will be thinking of you next Wednesday...

Sandy Hope your surgery is easy and you have an easy recovery. Meanwhile try not to worry and enjoy your weekend with your boyfriend----

regards,

Sandy,

I wish you a successful surgery and a speedy, non-eventful recovery! It stinks that you have to do this, but you are right, you've been through worse.

Next Wednesday, I'll be there for you with the rest of your friends here!

Cindy

Sandy,

Good luck honey, I will be thinking of you.

You found yourself a great boyfriend!! I am glad he is by your side and you are not alone.

Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.

Maryanne

Sandy, sorry to hear you're a bit down over the surgery. I know all this paperwork can play some heavy games on your mind. So....just try and shake it all off and have a really fun weekend! You will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers.

Sandy,

Will be saying and sending mega prayers between now and next Wednesday. Then more afterward for a speedy recovery.

Glad you have that special someone by your side. For sure he is strength for you! And how you deserve him!

Okay~~prayers starting up and here they come!

(((Sandy))),

Kasey

Sandy, Sandy, Sandy.

You're looking at this all wrong. Even though they say "it's a big deal", you have to tell yourself that these guys are great at what they do... YOU'RE GOING TO BE ON HOLIDAY FOR A WHILE!!! You'll meet new people at the hospital, not to mention you get to be waited on hand and foot, AND... you'll get lots of flowers and presents too. Did I cheer you up? Hope so. Sandy -- you need to be in a good spirits going into surgery. Relax. Enjoy yourself for the few days leading up to the big day. Love ya.

Take care.

David p.