David C has passed

Justakid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen,

I am at a loss for words. Dave has been such a fighter. He is loved by many of us who consider your entire family our family. We will miss him terribly. The only good I can think of at the moment (and there is some good in this that we may never understand) is that he is at peace. Out of pain and sleeping in comfort for the first time in a while.

I pray that God will hold you in His arms and give you strength, comfort and peace in the hard times ahead.

I am so sorry to hear about this. I know it was hard for Beth to post but we all appreciate her letting us know.

Nina

To the Chapmans,

When you get to know someone for so long on this site, they do feel like family. I feel lost, like a member of my family past.

I never really thought that would happen to David, he fought so triumphantly. He fought to the finish and fought one h_ll of a battle. He will be missed more than words could say.

Be at Peace David...the angels are playing their trumpets especially for you.

Maryanne

Dear Karen, Faith, Becky & Chapman Family,

You are all in our thoughts and prayers! David was one of a kind -- such a great guy! Always, up for a laugh and helping others. May he play his trumpet with the same zest he had for life. God rest his soul and may you all find peace in the coming months.

Prayers & Blessings,

Botley & Mother

While we all knew how sick David was, it still comes as a shock -- he was so full of life and fought the good fight right up to the end. I'm glad he's at peace now and hope that the rest of his family will find some peace now as well. My deepest condolences to the Chapman family.

Ellen

Oh, I am so so sorry to read about David.... The trumpets are blaring in heaven for sure with Dave right there in front playing the shinest trumpet of them all... What a fighter, his courage will be remembered by all of us forever. I pray God welcomes him into his eternal home and may peace be with him. To the entire Chapman family, I wish you love and peace... Love, Sharon

This is heartbreaking news. I can't find the words right now. In my head I know that David is pain free and at peace but my heart is stuggling with the loss that Karen and Faith and their families are dealing with. I'm sending a big hug to you Karen ... I certainly wish there was more I could do. I'm so sorry.

Becky, your words about David joining the ranks as a trumpet player in heaven leave me with a great visual. There is know doubt about the mountains of love that surround this great brother of yours. Sending hugs to you too.

Karen, Becky, Faith, and all of Dave's family,

I am so terribly sorry to hear about David's passing, but I hope he is at peace and I hope you all find peace in knowing he is pain free and in a better place.....

Cindy