Darn Bad New's Again !!

Larry

Well just when thing's looked like it could start turning for better wife got result's of latest Cat scan. It appear's the beast has now returned to her Lung in just about the same spot as the Original Tumor. It appear's to be caught early so maybe it will be positive yet" but as so many of you know SCLC is a relentless determined beast.Doctor did tell wife to eat all she could as that was a positive as she has gained around 3 pound's from a week ago and her spirit is still very up beat.It also help's when she heard from her employer (state of Kansas ) that she has enough earned income hour's to carry her through the time she will be considered disabled in then she will get 2/3 income. So at least we'll still have insurance...

Larry, so sorry to hear that the beast is back. It is a very good sign that your wife is eating well and gaining weight. As far as my limited experience goes, it often seems that eating is sometimes the hardest thing to accomplish. Im sure you are so relieved to get the news about the insurance. I'm keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. Being a caregiver is not an easy job but it saounds like you're doing a great job.

Hi Larry,

I, too, am sorry to hear the cancer has returned. We've heard that ugly news lately, too.

If she's in good spirits and eating well, I think that's a good sign that she's good to go to get rid of that pesky varmit and get back on the road to recovery.

Love and prayers,

Peggy