Big People's Words

Connie B

A group of kindergartners were trying very hard to become accustomed to the first grade. The biggest hurdle they faced was that the teacher insisted on NO baby talk! "You need to use 'Big People' words," she was always reminding them. She asked Chris what he had done over the weekend?

"I went to visit my Nana." "No, you went to visit your GRANDMOTHER. Use 'Big People' words!"

She then asked Mitchell what he had done. "I took a ride on a choo-choo." She said "No, you took a ride on a TRAIN. You must remember to use 'Big People' words."

She then asked little Alec what he had done? "I read a book," he replied. "That's WONDERFUL!" the teacher said. "What book did you read?"

Alec thought real hard about it, then puffed out his chest with great pride, & said, "Winnie the S H I T"

Only thing is, I now have the theme song going through my head with the big people's words..

Winnie the Sh*t

Winnie the Sh*t

Tubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff

He's Winnie the Sh*t

Winnie the Sh*t

Willy nilly silly old bear

Oh BECKY, I'm just about to wet my pants over your THEME SONG comment! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks a LOT now I have that darn song in my head!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now everytime I see Winnie the ($#$ I'll think of that darn song and this joke! OH MY GOD!! TOO TOOO FUNNY!

Glad everyone is enjoying it as much as I have.

LOL LOL