Jump to content

pulmonary doctor

Guest helene

Recommended Posts

Guest helene

I don't have an ononcolgist because with surgery my cancer was contained. Had no mat. to lymph nodes or to other organs in the body. My problem is my doctor. She seems un-interested in my case and has canceled my appt. three times . I am a transplant from another town and had my surgery in NYC and this pulmonary doctor was recommended to me by a doctor in NYC. She seems like a cold fish and I'm wondering if I need other help:

1- Do I need an onoccolgist

2- Should I change doctors.

She whips out her pad and asks what meds I need. :shock: Shouldn't she be telling me.

This probably sounds like complaining and after reading what some of you are going through I should be thankful for my reasonable health

Any thoughts on this :?::?::?: ,

Bless you all


Link to comment
Share on other sites


If you have been diagnosed with Lung Cancer you need an Oncologist. Period. And preferably one who specializes in Lung Cancer.

Find yourself another Pulmonologist, and please do so right away.

Find yourself an Oncolgist who specializes in Lung cancer right away, too.

You aren't dealing with Military Medicine, are you?

wishing you well,

Fay A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.