Mary Agnes Mouser 7/19/1939-6/27/2005

Laura Ann

Mary Agnes Mouser

Mary Agnes Mouser, 65, of Hodgenville, died Monday, June 27, 2005, at her residence.

A native of LaRue County, she was a member of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel in Boston. She worked at Heartland Catering.

She was preceded in death by her parents, Benjamin Franklin and Mary Alma Bradley Hornback.

Survivors include her husband, James Patrick Mouser; two sons, David Mark Mouser and James Patrick Mouser Jr., both of Elizabethtown; four daughters, Laura Roberts and Julie Mouser, both of Louisville, and Jennifer Corbin and Penny Simpson, both of Elizabethtown; three brothers, Fred Hornback and Frank Hornback, both of Hodgenville, and Roy Hornback of Elizabethtown; two sisters, Ann Walker and Janice Kleinhenz, both of Louisville; six grandchildren; and five stepgrandchildren.

The funeral is 10 a.m. Wednesday at St. Martin of Tours in Louisville. Burial will follow in St. Joachim Cemetery in LaRue County.

Expressions of sympathy may take the form of contributions to Eternal Word Television Network, 5817 Old Leeds Road, Irondale, AL 35210.

Brown Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.

What a nice big family you have, Laura. I didn't realize your dad was still living. How is he doing? Also, your brothers and sisters? I'm so sorry for your whole family. I've lost both of my parents and I know how painful it is.

This was a very nice obituary.

Love and prayers,

Peggy