Scan time

Joe B

My regular 3 month CT is tomorrow night (yes Sunday at 9:30 PM) -- weird, huh?

My appointment with my Onc isnt until 7/15 (the CT was originally scheduled for the 8th, but I moved it up because we will be camping next weekend.)

Not sure I can wait almost 2 weeks for the results. I am sure I will be calling to have them faxed.

I am also starting a new job on the 13th (great opportunity with some guys that I have worked with in the past that have their own software development company). Great chance to be in on the ground floor of a company that can very easily take off (great technology in the right field- Medical informatics)

I would appreciate prayers... over the next couple of weeks!! Things have gone so well for me -- but the fears never really ever completely reside, especially around test time.

Thank you !

Joe

I am trying to post a new pic of the house, but am having trouble getting images to codense that small -- any suggestions?

Joe, so glad to hear all is well. You, Gina and family will be right at the top of our family prayer list. Praying for comtinued NED, success on the new job, peace of mind and heart, and a wonderful camping trip.

Update us, A.S.A.P.

~Gina

Well, hello there stranger! It's good to see your smiling face and also that of your beautiful bride. I'd really like to see a picture of your house, but I much more enjoy seeing your smiling faces. :P

I love to read the bottom of your profile, Joe. "No evidence of disease." "No evidence of disease." "No evidence of disease." . . . . . It just wouldn't be right to see anything else on there, so that's what I expect to see on July 15.

Love and prayers for good results,

Peggy

Joe,

It was so good to see you on board once again. I wish you only the best with your test and results. We miss you but I am glad that your life is so busy that you don't find much time to sign on.

Will be looking for your results in the good news section. Keeping you and Gina in my prayers.

Nina

Joe-

Totally relate to the test-time fears and anxiety. Prayers in that department, for sure! MAY THE GOOD RESULTS CONTINUE! Also happy to hear the news about the exciting job opportunity. Looking ahead and being optomistic is one of the keys, I think. My best to you and yours, as ever.

Thank you so much for all the prayers and well wishes once again I am NED!

I sometimes feel guilty about my good test results so far, with so many others dealing with so much more than I.

i do appreciate the prayers.I also think its important for newcomers to see that there are some good successes with this disease. The good Lord willing, i hope that I am blessed with many more years.

Praying for us all,

Joe