Jimmy Santilli

Karma1976

I was asked to post this again so here i go. it is a great poem for grieveing. it is on my dad's prayer cards.

James F. Santilli

July 8 1944 - May 25 2003

God Saw you getting tired

And a cure was not to be

So he put His arms around you

And whispered "Come to Me"

A golden heart stopped beating

Hard working hands at rest

God broke our hearts

to prove to us

He only takes the best

Miss you dad!!

No it was in the prayer book they gave us and when we saw it it was all about him. My dad was not a mushy person and was an extremely hard hard worker!!! worked for GE for over 35 years...3rd shift...overtime anytime. They had to shut down his part of GE the day of his wake, he worked day shifts into night shift so they all knew him. It was GREAT the stories they had about him were amazing. and the love so many had for him was amazing!! these burley union workers crying their eyes out....i was consoling some. hahaha like it is ok. They miss him terribly. they put a plaque up in his work space dedicating his desk area (he was an inspector of GE aircraft engines) they STILL to this day have not cleaned off his desk...they find it to hard to. so sad. Thank you katie for aksing me to post it again! I do love that saying and makes me think of him very much!