Sister Passed Away

pamlee1

It's been a long three days but this afternoon my beloved sister passed away with her 2 sisters and 2 daughters by her side. She fought so hard but in the end it was a long, painful two weeks until the morphene was increased enough to comfort her during her last days. It shouldn't be this way. She died a horrible death. Thank you all for being there for me and prayers to everyone dealing with this monster.

Pam,

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your sister.

I will be sending some prayers to you for strength which you will need to get through these trying times.

'

So Sorry,

Maryanne

Pam, I am so sorry to read of Ruby's passing. I pray that you will find comfort in knowing her pain is ceased and she is happy and pain free once again!

Pam ,

I am so sorry for the passing of your sister Ruby. I know it is so hard for you and the family at this time. May you all recieve comfort and strength from The Lord thru these hard times. I know it is so easy for me to say Ruby is no longer suffering but I know she is free from all her suffering. God bless you all . Sandie