finished chemo

Don M

I finished chemo today. the nurses gave me a balloon and a cake that says "congratualtions" on it. I was very pleased with the little gift. I took it to my wife's house and had some cake and ice cream with my daughter.

The chemo wasn't too bad for me, but I am definitely glad it is over. I am now cancer free and hopefully will stay that way.

Don M

Congratulations Don, on finishing chemo! Now you can move on to regaining your strength and having a 'normal' life again. I found that when I was finished, I started feeling better after a couple of weeks and it just got better and better every day until I had all my energy back.

Best of luck to you!

Cindy

Hi Don,

So glad to hear your good news. Wow, you had some fine nurses.

Joel had great nurses also, but cake and balloons, no (I am jealous) :D

I hope all comes out great with your scans from now on.

Wishing you a wonderful C free future.

Maryanne

Don, thanks so much for welcoming me here. I am feeling so happy to see so many caring wonderful people. I am so Thankful to hear you have finished chemo. That is a great feeling. I sure hope and pray that this beast is defeated and leaves you alone. May God keep you and your family in his arms, safe and secure and good health! :D