sometimes it is too much

mirrell

it has been over two years since my father died. part of my connection to him is this board. i try to move on for him. i faithfully visit this board. sometimes, when i am busy, i don't forget, but i become overcome from business and put this life on hold. well not on hold, but visit less often. i haven't logged on in about two weeks. seeing that dave c is gone and that dean carl is having more challenges. it brings me back to that time. it is hard to visit this place again at that time. the heart ache, the tears, the relief. i love this dear family. it is so hard to go through the pain again. but i must, because otherwise i will forget and i don't want to. i want to remember, so that this cause stays dear to my heart. i am sorry to have been absent. my tears are flowing now for our dear angels who are some place better now. and to all those who continue this fight. when your heart breaks, it only leaves it bigger, for more love and of course, more heartache. to you all our fallen angels. your pain is over and we remember you always. mirrell

Hi, Mirrell. Some people need to move on and others need to stay connected. It is an individual thing, and really up to you. If you need to be here, we are happy to have you. If you need to move on, we understand.

I was overseas when my dad died, and so I missed his funeral. I came home and stayed with my mother for a while. But it took me a long time to get over his death. He has always been missed, but the pain does subside. I like to think I have made him and my mom proud, and that keeps me going. Blessings. Don

Mirrell, it is so very good to hear from you again. Like you, I am one of the ones that need to stay in touch with this wonderful family, as it is just one more way for me to keep my dear Dennis's memory alive. I also know that I have an unlimited amount of love and support from members of this family. They are here to lift me up when I am down and ready to help me celebrate when something good happens. Losing a member of this family does indeed cause pain and open wounds. As Don said, it is up to the individual to make the decision to stay or go away for a while. I'm so glad you've decided to come back!!! You're such an important part of this family!

Just reading the previous 3 posts has brought me to tears - literally. This board is my true lifeline. I need and appreciate every member who is here. The fact that Mirell and Ann remain here for me overwhelms me. My undying thanks for such support.

With sincere appreciation to ALL those members who COULD move on but choose to stay and offer comfort and support,

Kasey

That was so beautifully put. That is the exact way that I feel. It is hard to come back to these forums at times. I find myself in tears more often then not while ready the posts.

With that being said I also feel that I have been included in a family that was there to support me and I want to be there to support others in that same way. The therapy that was and still is provided for me will not ever be forgotten, just like all the "Angels" that are looking down on us now from Heaven above.

Thanks again for your post....