Fire extinguisher, please...

Snowflake

RY,

I need to take some time away. I have too many irons in the fire right now and need to be careful not to get burned.

I'll be back when things calm down some and life evens out a bit here - unless, of course, I'm incarcerated.

Becky

Becky,

We will miss your clear rational thinking and your consistent support.

Please know we are willing to try to help if you can think of anything we could do.

Please try to be gone only a short time, but get renewed and refreshed and take care of yourself.

You are very important to us.

Love

Brat

I will be thinking of you Becky.

But pleassssssss do not get incarcerated, as there will be so many people here from all over the world at the jail house to help bail you out. :shock:

That certainly would be a site. :roll:

Take care and come back after you take care of things.

Will miss your posts,

Maryanne

I'll be back when things calm down some and life evens out a bit here - unless, of course, I'm incarcerated.

Did you mean to say incarcerated....or inCINerated, speaking of all those irons in the fire? :roll::shock:

Vibing you some Calm Down Vibes....to surround yourself with. Hope they work. YOU may not need them...but perhaps those around you do?

In lieu of the vibes....I suggest earplugs, overlaid with earmuffs.

In lieu of that...a nice long visit to the reality version of Cindy's CyberPub might do the trick! :wink:

Hurry back.......when you can, Beck.

Becky,

I'll miss your posts and pm's! It's for a good cause, though - your sanity! You know how I like quotes, so here's one:

"For disappearing acts, it's hard to beat what happens to the eight hours supposedly left after eight of sleep and eight of work."

Doug Larson

Hope you find some missing hours and get to rest and relax a little!

Leslie