My mommy is in remission!!

Heather M.

Hello to all-

We found out on July 1st that my precious Mommy is in remission! The mass in her lymph nodes around her trachea are gone! The mass in her breast is gone! The mass in her abdomen is gone! AND the mets in her brain are gone! I am still on cloud nine. She has been through so much in the past 10 months with chemo, radiation, blood clots in her lungs, pneumonia, lack of appetite, nausea, extreme fatigue, etc. And to look at her today (the new picture is of she and I taken yesterday) you would just think she needs to get her hair dyed and put on about 5 pounds. The pale chemo palor has finally gone away and her energy level has improved greatly. I am so thankful to God for the blessings that he has bestowed upon us by healing my mom. I know that there is no "cure" for this dreaded disease that invaded my mother's body, but I truly believe that she's been healed. I will believe that until I see proof otherwise. Thank you so much for being there for me this past year. I will try to be better about checking in. I was so sad to hear about David C. He was such an awesome and inspirational man. I am so sorry for your loss Karen.