Justakid...thinking of you today...

cindi o'h

Hi Beth..

Good luck with your gallbladder surgery today. You will feel so much better after that is out. Hope you get some yummy drugs to take your mind off everything.

When I had my surgery everything was beautiful! Absolutely stunning. I have never witnessed such pure beauty before in my life. Gol, I sure hope your surgeon uses the same pretty stuff mine did.

You should be home by tomorrow afternoon, right?

You know we all have everything crossed and are all rootin' for you!

Cindi o'h

Hi Beth,

Will be sending special prayers to you and hope all goes well with your surgery.

Hopefully that will be the souce of your pain, and this will alliviate it.

Everythng crossed!!

Maryanne

Since you'll be center stage for this surgery, I'm just gonna say, "break a leg, kiddo"!! 8) I'm betting you'll feel tons better once you recover from the surgery...and you know you'll be getting lots of vibes from here for that to be speedy!!

Take care, Beth...and come fill us in as soon as you feel up to it, okay?

Add me to the list of well wishers, Beth. I have been thinking of you all weekend hoping you got that pain under control and all would still be a go today.

Sure hope you are on the mend by the time you are reding all these supportive posts. Also hope you will be able to update all of us real soon.

((((BETH)))),

Kasey

Beth...saying prayers that all will go well today and hoping you will feel so very much better after this ordeal is over! I know that I felt like a new woman after my gallbladder was removed!

Hi Beth,

Hope all went great for you today. I had my gallbladder removed 2 years ago and my surgeon said that she thinks we will eventually be born without a gallbladder or an appendix! Two unnecessary body parts! I was also hopeful that my gallbladder would end up weighing 20 pounds, but no such luck.

Take the Pain RX and let us know when you are back up and about.

Lynne

Hi Beth,

I've been thinking of you also, hoping for a safe and speedy recovery and some much needed pain relief.

Look forward to reading your post when you are up to writing, and hoping to read that you are feeling no pain and are doing well.

Kathy