Mom

Treebywater

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dear VAl,

My heart is crying....with yours....right now. I am SO very sorry to hear this news.

So glad your dear hubby is there with you. I am praying strength for you both in these next days. In addition, praying for courage to go on, and a peaceful heart full of wonderful memories of your dear Mother.

I so wish I could be right there for you...to do some of the many tasks that need done right now. Hope knowing you are being held close in thought and prayer can be of some comfort.

Much love and comfort to you and Andy too, as well as you Dad.

Kasey

Val,

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I am sure that those "guardian angel" wings on your Mom will be wrapped around you and Carolyn in the years to come. My condolences to you and your whole family.

Love,

God bless you all. You've been so open and honest about posting here and sharing your life with us, and we get to look at the face of that sweet baby every time you do. Thanks so much. I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother, but at the same time glad she is out of pain and at peace.

Di