Cathy R has passed

Guest mom

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of Cathy's family:

Cathy fought so hard. She looked into every possible treatment, and I just feel so bad that there wasn't anything else to help her. She was a dear, sweet, wonderful lady - always optimistic and hopeful. I know that God loves her dearly and will take very good care of her.

I know that every one of your hearts are breaking, and so are all of ours. We loved her, too.

God bless you all!

Love,

Peggy

I'm so very sorry. My heart and prayers go out to her family. She was such a beautiful person, an inspiration to us all. I keep seeing that beautiful picture of her on her avatar. :cry:

I pray for the Lord to give you comfort and peace during this time.

Christy

I am so very, very sorry. For you, and for all those who love her. She has one of those souls that just shines. We were so fortunate to be allowed to call her friend.

I haven't erased the last voice message she left on my answering machine. She was one of the sweetest people I've ever known.

I didn't get to know "Cathy" but I did follow her posts. I was always amazed by her strength and, as someone else has said, she never complained - even though this monster had already blighted her life prior to her own diagnosis. I know that these words are inadequate but she just seemed so nice and that is a reflection on her whole family. I am so sorry for your loss.

Dee