Dad's spot shrinking..

sophia88

Dad may get to stop radiation after this week. The onc. said the spot on his spine is responding to the radiation. Chemo will continue for his lung. Strange though he seems a little angry this week. I look into his eyes and I can't bear to think of what could be...he must feel some of the same feelings. He is so much the patriarch of the family and so strong. Fighting is so tough sometimes but it is the only option in combating this monster disease. I pray we all live to see the medical profession develop a cure for all types of this disease. It is a battle that must be won....again thank you all and please continue to remember my precious, special Father in your prayers..bless all of you.

Hi Sophia.

Glad to hear your dads responding well to the radiation., and your RIGHT ON, with your comments about fighting this dreadfull disease and praying for a cure. I too hope and pray. :) and it is a battle that we will win! Your Dad will be in my prayers!

God bless and be well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stageIIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"

Your Father is in our prayers and we are excited that he is improving! I agree that this monster disease must be beaten and it will one day. Keep the faith and God bless.