justakid

Patkid

Beth,

:D Good to see you post and know that you are on the mend. :D

Charlie has been on the injections for a long time now (most of the last 18 months). He absolutely HATED it at first and for a long time. But, he has gotten use to it. I guess it is kind of like being insulin dependent.

If you have any questions about it, I will be happy to help and get Charlie to help answer your questions, too. PRAYING FOR YOU!!!! :D:D Take care.

Dear Beth,

Checking up on you was the second thing I did tonight after posting my own update. I was thrilled to see your post. I think we were all incredibly worried about you.

I can tell that you are feeling really bummed out about all this. Things have been tough for you and it's just a lot for one person to deal with. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, and I know God is looking over you every minute of the day.

Love and hugs,

Peggy

Hi Beth,

Just keep digging girl, and you will get out of that hole, I know it. Keep plugging away like you always do. I know thing are going to turn around for you soon.

Thinking of you Beth... I pray you feel better soon.

Maryanne

Beth,

It was good to see your post. Thanks - everything is so much harder to do when you're feeling down. Hearing directly from you gave everyone the chance to take a big breath and exhale.

You've taken a physical and emotional beating recently - I haven't met a person who could go through all that and NOT feel really down. It's a symptom of what you've been through - not a permanent loss of self.

I've had a lot of experience with depression (mine's biochemical, inherited, built-in so if I don't take my Prozac every day, I get depressed after 4-6 weeks even if things are great!) It's like a big heavy anchor hanging around your neck, dragging you down so much you feel like you just don't have the energy or even the desire to fight anymore.

I'm glad you're seeing the doc for help - that's the most important step you can take and it's already done! the next step will be easier, and so will the one after that until, with time, talk, and perhaps meds, you'll reach a day when you realise you feel better and you just might make it after all!

You'll be there. One step after another gets you there. It's not a wish, it's a fact. Even if you don't feel like posting, check in and read what's going on every now and then. And please, even if you have absolutely nothing but doom and gloom to share, get it out of your system here. It's as important as taking those dam* injections.

People are really ready, willing, and able to go through this with you. No matter what your thoughts say to you, people here are with you and happy to be. That's one thing you can count on.

Here's to the day you can look back at this time and realise you're out of the hole. The day is coming! :)

Leslie

Beth! my mother is also self-injecting tinzaparin for a pulmonary embolism right now...doc told us today that coumadin does not work as will in people with cancer, and is generally better. hang in there, she finds it tough too...her bruises are horrific.

we're here, let us know how we can support you.

prayers and good wishes continue,

xoxo

amie