10 Years ago Today!

Connie B

GUEEN FOR A DAY....... Maryanne???? OH MY GOD!

TOOO TOOOOOO FUNNY!!! :lol::lol: Now that's a blast from the past! And yes I DO remember that show!

Thank you everyone for the warm and kind words in helping me celebrate my 10 years. It's not been a easy journey, but it has been doable.

I hope you ALL will see a 10 year anniversary! :wink:

Love & Hugs,

Connie

Hi Connie...I am new here and just came across your post...

Congratulation's on your 10 yr anniversary...JUST GREAT...

and who are "they" to say you may have 10yrs...how bout 20...30...only the Man Upstair's know's...I hate statisic's...

You showed 'them" girl....WTG!!!

Neway..you sure do give inspiration to this group with this wonderful post...this is what we All want to hear...

God Bless you!!!!!....for many many more years.... hugs...Pam

Connie,

Wow! I can't even imagine the clash of memories that must be going on in your head today. I only hope I can find out by having the same anniversary one day! You have inspired me since I joined the board. Hear that clapping? That's me saluting you!

Oh yes! And before I forget, a found a quote that proves you have lots in common with Madonna! :wink:

"I am a survivor. I am like a cockroach, you just can't get rid of me."

Madonna

Congratulations!

Leslie

I could have sworn I responded to this! :oops: At any rate, I've been "looking up" to you, Connie B. for over 6 years! No quitting the job at this late date, Girlfriend. You're stuck with me. I'll always be 4 years behind you...but as long as you keep on going I will, too.

FYI: Connie B was the very first person to ever respond to me when I began seeking information on line 6 years ago. I had pneumonia in my right lung after surgery to remove tumors from the upper and lower lobes. I thought the cancer was back (long story but it had never completely left), things just weren't right and my doc wouldn't put me in hospital for the pneumonia, wouldn't send me to a Pulmonologist for evaluation, wouldn't order follow up tests. I was very ill. Connie B. gave me advice at that time that I credit with helping to save my life.

Much Affection and Admiration

Thank you to EVERYONE for sharing your Good Wishes with me. I hope you all know how much you mean to me. And I'm honored to be able to give everyone HOPE in beating this beast. Life is good, and It's Another Great Day to Be Alive!

FAY, the only thing I can say to your post above is this. (I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND) I have NO DOUBT you'll be doing a 10 year Survivor Party! :D:wink: YOUR THE GREATEST! (((FAY)))

Love to you my Wonderful Friend,

Con

• 5 weeks later...

WHAT A WONDERFUL BLESSING!!! TEN YEARS! MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU! Thank you for being there for me and for answering my questions when I was soooo scared. I will be forever grateful.

Carol

• 2 weeks later...