ABC World News Tonight -Story on women and Lung Cancer

Lisa...this is so exciting! Wow...we have our own superstar right in our midst! Please keep us up on air dates as I know we will all be glued to the television when this airs. I'm sure you were a very good representative to help bring attention to the fight against this monster!!! Thanks for all your help! I am so very proud of you!

Way to go Lisa. I know how difficult it is to do interviews without being totally nervous. We're all very proud of you for stepping up and taking this on. I can hardly wait to see it and the impact it might have on our cause. Thanks, and take care.

David P.

Lisa,

Thank you so much for your courageous efforts at getting our cause out to the public.

This is a wonderful thing you are doing, and thank you so very much for mentioning this wonderful web site. I hope some of the people out there looking for some support and answers will see your interview and log on here for support and information. So many people suffering with this disease have very little support and need this wonderful caring group.

Kathy

The show is scheduled to air on Sunday night during the ABC World News tonight. I am very nervous about which footage they will use, but I guess I will find out with the rest of the Country. I really hope they put a positive slant on it!