Lucie

Don Wood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PET went smoothly this morning. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers and loving support. It will be several days before we get results. And, of course, our normal onc is out of town until Aug. 10th! We will get the results from an associate. Will keep you posted. Don

Well, we forgot to call the backup doctor this week. I guess that says we are not overly concerned. We have decided to wait until Wednesday when our regular onc gets back from vacation so we get the complete story, whatever it is. will let you great people know then. Don

Don,

I'm glad you and Lucie forgot to worry! That IS a good sign. :)

I was googling for a quote about forgetting to worry and happened to notice one of the little ads that appears on the right hand side of the google page. They just automatically insert the word you're searching, but this time it's kind of funny:

"Worry For Sale!

Discount Worry!

Check out the deals now!

www.eBay.com"

Hurry before all the best worry is gone! :lol:

Best wishes for good results,

Leslie

Well, Lucie went for her monthly Zometa IV this afternoon and we tried to see the onc. He just got back from vacation yesterday, and was swamped, so we didn't get to confer with him. We have our own appointment for Monday morning to go over the PET results. Let's hope it is a short visit (good news, that is). Thanks again for all your good thoughts and prayers. Don