2000 for Cindi o'h

Don Wood

Well, guys and gals, our own Cindi o'h has made her 2000th post!

Congratulations, Cindi and many thanks for your continued affection and support of all of us. Cindi has been with us for a year and 4 months, and will be a 3-year survivor in the fall. So pleased to have you here amongst us. Look forward to many more posts. Thanks bunchly. Don

WOW way to go Cindi, always enjoy reading your post and tell it like it is approach! Thanks for the support you offer everyone here and the kind words from your PM's you sent me. Three years is a tremendous accomplishment and one to be very proud of. And you run a pretty cool pub also. :P Rich

Congratulatons, Cindi! Thank you for welcoming me to this site and making me feel like I belong. You run a pretty nice pub as well, which on occasion I have enjoyed.

Your story is one of inspiration to us all. I am praying that you will continue to be a support here for MANY years to come.

Thank you for all you contributions,

Love,

Kasey

Cindi,

What can I say? Thank you for being you and for sharing the best part of you with us. You are just so special. I want to thank you for the time you have given to me personally and for all you do for everyone. You've opened your heart and shared your humor with all. You've put tears in my eyes and a smile on my face, all in the same day. Just thank you, thank you.... Don, thank you for the post.

Love,

Sue

Hey Lady,

Great accomplishment. :mrgreen: You posts are always very enlightening and very entertaining to say the lease.

May you double that within the next couple of months. (hee hee) :D

Cindi great Job!! You're a pilar of strength, on this board for support and in your own personal life.

Thanks for being the kind of caring person you are.

Maryanne

PS, Thanks for Cindi's pub where we can go to celebrate victories or to down our sorrows.

what a hoot!

Thanks Don. And thanks all for such razzle dazzle words!

I was away yesterday. I had the thoracentesis again and this time it didn't even bother me. One of our members was there to rescue me from the throes of the hospital doldrums. Thanks, St. Paul Wendy!

I just got home early this morning and feel like a million bucks.

Fact is, I am happy to be here. You all entertain the dickens outta me with your blarney as well. And every drink that gets poured at the pub is one that comes straight from heaven's holy waters. We haven't lost a soul to one DUI nor shall we ever! It is the safest pub in the whole world where we can meet and drink and drink and get as loose as we want with absolutely no consequences except a lighter heart and spirit.

Happy to be here. Love ya'll!

Cindi o'h

Oh Cindi,

So GLAD you are feeling so good!!!! You need to tell us all when things are going to be happening.

I have been in the pub too long for sure. I don't care. I am celebrating AND feeling bad all at the same time. Want everyone here to know I have been in the pub for them ALL!

Love you, Miss Cindi,

Kasey