Back from the Maritimes

Kel M

Hi folks,

I'm back after a short but relaxing trip down east. It was great to visit with my extended family and many cousins that I haven't seen in years. There's talk of a larger family reunion which is all good, too. I return feeling more at peace with Mom's death - still missing her terribly but living it with a little more perspective now.

As promised, I stuffed myself with scallops and lobster - and just about everything else I was served now that I think about it (can you say homemade rolls and butter?!?).

It's great to be back!

Kel

Welcom back Kel. So glad you had a great time. Ummmm that homemade bread and butter sounds incrediably delicious.

So glad you are feeling better and dealing with the passing of you mom.

Peace be with you,

Maryanne

welcome back. we missed you! your trip sounds beautiful, I have always wanted to get up to the maritimes.

by the way, does anyone know how to a cook a lobster without actually having to take part in its murder? I'm not actually a vegetarian or anything, but the 'screaming lobster' stories...I dunno. maybe I'd better stick to chicken, eh Fay?