I can BREATHE again!

cindi o'h

Hey

Had another thoracentesis yesterday. This one the attending in the department did it. I didn't feel a thing (hardly, anyway). I am asking for him again if I ever need another.

It was immediate relief this time. I am back to my perky little self.

Still need to figure out what to do long term about this dadblasted recurrent effusion.

Cindi o'h

So glad you can breath better. That must be great! You wrote to me a while back about my "adventures" upstate and I never got a chance to tell you. Well, here goes -

My garden is blooming just great. Red and yellow begonias, pink and white impatiens, and the black eyed susans went WILD! Last weekend Brian had a few friends up and we bbq the bulgogi steak which was yum, yum, and more yum. Life is good on the weekends. I wish everyday were a weekend day. But, I'm glad that I'm here to enjoy it. When things get bad, I think of my little "house on wheels" and I get happy again. Anyhow------ so glad you can breath better - that's great! I think this deserves a toast - To Cindi and her great breathing! Hooray!

Joanie ((()))

s

Oy....can you imagine the rate at which she'll now be sucking up frothy delights from the Pub? :wink:

Glad the breathing is improved, Cin...and really glad the doc who did it was so adept! Nice when that happens, eh? 8)

Here's to an August full of GOOD NEWS!!

Hi Perky Cindi,

Great news there. :mrgreen: That's one hurdle you jumped over. You should be perky enough to concur the next one.

Since you seem to be perky and have more energy, you should clean the bar as you have left it a mess lately. :shock::wink:

See ya later perky lady

Maryanne

Cindi,

Glad you are feeling better. Dad had a chronic problem with having to have several of those procedures done. They finally agreed that they would "glue" the lung down with talc (I know weird huh?)and that would prevent the fluid from pushing the lung up and therefore relieve his breathing problems associated with it. Unfortunately he wasn't able to have the procedure done because the fluid kept on building up too fast and was never able to dry up to allow the procedure to be done. Perhaps this is something that they would consider for you?

Good luck,

Kathi

So glad you're perky again because that's just one of the many things we adore about you!!! I'm so glad that your procedure went easy! YES....by all means keep that docs name and number on your fridge!!!!

Let's hear it for Perky! Sure is an improvement over p'o'd and worried and all the rest. Glad the procedure went well and hope that you'll enjoy a frothy glass of something -- champagne perhaps -- to celebrate. Ginny -- I"m impressed -- an Old Fashioned!

Ellen

boy! I can't trust you guys with anything! :D

sometimes I wonder who is crazier....ya'll or me! And then I think...ahhhh who the heck cares! Can't put a price on crazy! It's all good!

Two Old Fashions (at least two) coming up! Just can't find the bitters or orange peel. This bar has been messed up lately! But, gee, does that drink ever take me back!

Drink up!

Cindi o'h