pammie's good news

pammie

Went to the onc Friday morning. He said I was in complete remission after looking at the scans from the week before. We were thrilled. Unfortunately my husband was in a wreck due to an insulin reaction. He was dehydrated. The dehydration combined with the wreck brought on acute kidney failure. Friday afternoon he went into the hospital but came home today and is doing well. That was certainly a day of a mountain top experience and then the valley. We are thanking God for bringing healing into my body and pray for His continued blessings. Our prayers are for all of you here on this forum each evening. After reading various notes I often mention you by name to God. May our gracious Father bless you all. pammie

Oh My God Pammie! After reading your post I don't know if I should congratulate you or congratulate your hubby?!?! :roll::wink:

Okay, I do BOTH! HIP HIP HOORAY YOUR BOTH HERE TODAY!!!!

Great news and am glad to hear your hubby is on the mend.

Thanks for your paryers and I too will continue to keep you in mine.

Pammie,

That was great news for you, but your poor hubby. Glad that is behind you now and you can enjoy good news. So glad your hubby is now home, so you can give him all the tender love and care he needs to recouperate.

Contrats on your remission, what more can you ask for... a healthy husband would help. :D

When he is feeling better you both better do something special and celebrate.

Maryanne

Pammie,

Congratulations! This is the news we all want to hear. Your faith and strength have brought you through. I'm so happy for you. Sending positive thoughts your way for your dear husband. Hope he is up and back to normal very soon.

TAnn

Oh Pammie....this is such good news! I can hear news like this every day of the week!!!! So sorry to hear your husband was in an accident. Hope all is well with him.