Updated 8/6/05 Don is gone

stand4hope

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Peggy---

I just logged on to the site and this is the last thing I expected to see. I am so, so very sorry. I don't feel I have the words to comfort you but do want to say that Don had to know how very loved by you he was. You were at his side every step of the way through his valiant battle.

My sincere condolences to you and Mike. Please remember we will be here for you.

Gail p-m

Dear Peggy,

We are sooo sooo sorry for your loss! Please know that you and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers. We are in shock and so saddened by this again our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,

Botley & Mother

Peggy,

Soooo sorry for your loss. My condolences to you, your son and Don's other family and friends. You'll are in my prayers. He is at peace, without pain and will be waiting for you in Heaven. I can't image how hard this is for you...I will be praying for peace, comfort and strength in the days and weeks to come. Take care. I love you.

Peggy,

The first thing that came out of my mouth was, OH MY GOSH.

I am sorry that this happened so suddenly. I'm sure that you never dreamed when he went into the hospital that he wouldn't be coming home.

There really are not words now that are going to comfort you. All I can say is that I'm am very sorry for the loss of your husband.

Laura

I can't believe this Peggy. I am so, so sorry. there are no words I can say to you now. when I saw your post, it felt like someone kicked me in the stomach. what a shock. you are loved here, and we're devastated for you. please let us know if/how we can support you. until then, I am praying for your comfort. I know Don is at peace.

xoxo

amie

Peggy,

After awhile, no matter how hard you try to think, there just seems to be nothing left to type.

I'm so sorry seems like so little to say but its all I have Peggy. I hope that it helps you a little, knowing we are here and thinking of you.

Dear Peggy,

I am so sorry, and SHOCKED. I feel so dumb...I had just posted a reply to your post from this morning. I am at a complete loss for words, as I know none could possibly offer you comfort right now. Just know that I care, and I pray for peace, and comfort for you, and your loved ones.

With heartfelt sadness,

Stacey

Dear, dear Peggy...

I am stunned. I honestly don't know what to say to you that might be of any comfort at all, after the shock of losing Don.

I am so sorry, honey. I'll have more to say later when I've absorbed all this. I'm just too stunned to even think straight.

:(

Peggy,

I am so very saddened by this news. I am so sorry that you are in the pain you are in at this time. I understand it only too well. My husband died two years ago tomorrow and his death too was so very unexpected.

I am so sorry.

May God and family be your rock in the days and weeks to come.

Much love and understanding.

Praying for us all.

Shirleyb