(Peggy's Don)

tnmynatt

[PREVIOUS POST EDITED BY REQUEST]

Funeral Services will be 2 p.m. Wed., Aug. 10, 2005 at Matthews Mortuary, Brownsburg, with calling from 4 to 8 p.m. Tues., Aug. 9. Burial will be in Brownsburg Cemetery. Contributions can be made to the Lung Cancer Support Community, P.O. Box 1205, Euless, TX 76039-1205.

Thank you Tina for the post.

Wow, he certainly was an exceptional man. He had so many accomplishments in his young life.

That is a great obit and tribute to him.

Thanks Peggy for posting that awesome picture of your Don.

Will light a candle on Tuesday 4-8 pm and have Joel light one Wednesday at 2 PM. as I have work.

Peace to you Peggy.

Maryanne

Thanks, Tina for the post. Peggy, for what's worth - my Dave and I are leaving for vacation later this week, which will include motorcycling in the Smokies. I will say hello to Don while I'm there.

again, my heart breaks for you and Mike.

xoxo

amie

Very sad, :cry: yet the picture and the notice are very nice.

Peggy, my son-in-law has a Harley and his daughter, my granddaughter seems to think that every man that rides a cycle is what she calls a

"HOTTIE"! :wink: She likes a man in leathers. :roll: She's 6 ! :shock:

I hope your doing okay? These next several days are so hard. (((Peggy)))

Thank you, Tina, for posting this.

Dear Peggy-

My heart is squeezing in my chest thinking of how you are doing. There are so many parallels between your Don and my Bruce, and I can't imagine how you are surviving. You and Mike are in my best thoughts and prayers...words are inadequate.

Dear Peggy,

It took me a while to return to this post. It breaks my heart to see that picture of that strong man standing beside one of the loves of his life. He will wait for you in Heaven Peggy and you know that. He has all the answers we only wonder about. I love you Girlfriend and my heart breaks for you and you're Son.

God Bless You All,

Jane

Peggy, I don't know exactly what to say but I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Think of all the good you had - even the last two years, you had those years together. You have been so generous and kind here, I surely hate to see you go through this.

I know this is a trying time for you. My heart goes out to you. Just a reminder for later - the VA will give you some important benefits since he was in Vietnam. Don't forget to follow up on that when you can.

Much Love, Margaret