Tape of Lisa, World News Tonight (UPDATE #2)

Maryanne

I'd never be able to view it on the site (stinking dialup :roll: ) but i'd love to have it on DVD...mom and i talked about it today and she'd love to see it with me...but either would be fine. We have both at both houses! ( Lord forbid we get behind the times! LOL) I know i have a TON of friends waiting to see this...as soon as I heard i missed it i was on the phone seeing if anyone HAD seen it...of course, most of my friends are my age (30ish :shock: ) and didn't pay much attention!

Thanks so much for organizing this...such a dear for it!!! Hugs and great big kisses for it!!!

Okay here is the update so far. For the ones who did not give me VHS tape or DVD please do so my posting on here of by PM.

Maryanne (either)(VHS)

Ry (either) (VHS)

MurielK (DVD)

Cindi o'h

Bunny (DVD)

NancyB (DVD)

Kasey (DVD)

Joe B (DVD)

Kaffie (DVD)

MissyK (DVD)

Cathy

bbays

Elnodel (either)(VHS)

NancyT

The list will go in the order that I received your request. So what I have above is the order so far.

Now I just want you people to know the more people who want the DVD the longer it will take to get to you. I can do either, so I will take the VHS. The people that said either will get the VHS.

I want this list done by Friday. Then I will email Geri and Karhart(Karen H) about who to send it to first. They will PM the first person for their address, then when you view it, PM the next person on the list for their address you send it to them and so on.

I will keep the copy of the list so just PM me for the next persons name on the list. That way I can keep record of who has the tape or DVD. I would not want it to get lost. I would like to know who has it at all times. As it has to go back to Geri & Karen when it is done being viewed.

You can PM me with your preference or if you want to be added to the chain.

TO GERI AND KAREN- Thank you soooo much for doing this for us (unfortunate) people who missed Lisa's debut..

Maryanne