New here!

Jyoung20

Hi everyone!

I just found your site a couple of days ago and I am very impressed with the wealth of information that can be found. I look forward to talking with you and being part of your network. I realize how important it is to stay active and open-minded during this trying time in all of our lives. My personal objective is to stay positive and take it one day at a time. It's worked so far and life is great. It's somewhat strange that in a number of ways cancer has really blessed our lives. My hubby and I are closer that we ever were and I can spend all the time I want with my two-year old little boy. This is time I never had before because I was working so many hours. You truly re-evaluate what's important and try to make every day special. My family has been blessed with prayers, donations, food, baby sitting---anything we have needed people for someone has been there to help. What a wonderful feeling to know that you are loved. I see alot of love and empathy on this site and that's what I think makes it so special. Again, I look forward to being a part of your support community.

Love,

Jamie

Jamie, welcome to our wonderful family. You will find kind, helpful and informative people here that, like your own family and friends, are always willing to help and listen. This board has definitely been a source of strength for me!!!

Welcome, Jamie! You have a great attitude and outlook. Yep, cancer does tend to make us evaluate what is really important. Not long after my wife was diagnosed with LC, she looked at me one day and said, "I feel like we are closer than we have ever been." I replied, "Very true!" Keep us posted. Don

I want to thank everyone for your response and support. By the way, this is my little one. He is the joy of my life. Although, these terrible twos are driving me nuts. He is so wanting his independence. Any tips on making it through this age and keeping my sanity????? HaHa

Loving life,

Jamie

Hi Jamie,

Welcome to our family. Your little boy is absolutely adorable. I love to see pics like that it makes me break out into a smile. :D

You seem to be doing everything right. You have so much support from family and friends and you are definetly blessed there. :D

Take care keep us posted on your progress.

So glad you joined our group. :wink:

Maryanne

Welcome Jamie,

I'm so glad you found this wonderful group. You will soon know what a caring online family you have joined. Your Baby is precious and I promise you that about the time you think you will lose your mind he will outgrow those "terrible two's ". lol Looking forward to knowing you better.

God Bless ,

Sue

Thanks everyone!!

I feel better already. I wanted to let everyone know that my husband had started a website for me. It is www.caringbridge.org/tn/jamie. This site has been such an inspiration for me and it's totally free. It's wild how people from all over the world have managed to find and send prayers, comforting thoughts and support. Check it out and let me know if any of you decide to start one for yourself.

Living and loving life,

Jamie