New here!

Jyoung20

Welcome Jamie! Sorry I took so long to find your post.

I'm also doing well with Tarceva! Look forward to coparing notes if you want.

You have a wonderful reason not to dwell on your cancer - he is adorable! He'll keep you so busy you won't have time to worry! Best advice I know with two-year-olds is: it's harder to say "NO!" to a choice of this or that.

Look forward to more of your posts,

Leslie

Welcome Jamie,

It seems I dont need to tell you a lot about this wonderful caring "family" as you have seen it yourself.

I look forward to getting to know you and helping when and if I can when you need it. You sound like a very strong person who sees things through very clear eyes. Love that hubby and beautiful baby and live like you have never lived before. Once again, Welcome!

God Bless you all,

Jane

Dear Jamie,

Here I am again but this time I have read you're complete journel. Thank you. It was a blessing to be able to read it. You inspire me and will do well I am sure no matter what God's plan is as you're faith is so very strong!!

God Bless you Jamie,

Jane

:lol: Hey everyone!! Hope ya'll are doing great. I have been having the best time with my little one. He really does the funniest things. Thanks to everyone for the messages. It's really good to know hat there is someone out therethat truly understands what you're dealing with. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to go about starting a fundraising event. Who to contact? How to do it? Thanks!

Living life,

Jamie

welcome Jamie! It's wonderful that you're so positive! It'll help you more than you know!

God is good and has a plan for each of us here, and our loved ones too. Keep the faith!

and I'm so happy you get to stay home with your little boy and that you're able to see the positive side of this and the blessings that Lord has given us that we take for granted so often!

God bless you!

Christy

Hi Jamie

a "welcome" of sorts (this is a hard place to be welcomed to). Sending good thoughts and wishes to you and your family and hoping for the best. This is a struggle that tests our fortitude but it makes us stronger! Keep your good attitude and hug and smooch that baby!! We also have wonderful grandchildren that keep us focused on the most important things in life... the legacy we pass on to the next generations!

Hi Jamie,

That's a great shot of you. You are a very pretty young lady. You have a glow about you.

I just want to say that I love reading your journal. You have so much insite, that you are sharing through your writings in your journal. Your writings are very articulate and you are a very optimistic special lady. :D

Thank you for sharing your special moments. Your students really care about you. :D

Take care of yourself. I am sending you good vibes for health.

Your husband did a good job on your website. It looks great!! :wink:

Maryanne

Maryanne,

Thank you. I must say that I am very proud of the site. The kids are great and say such wonderful things. I wanted to let you know that it is a free site. Anyone can have it, you just sign up. It's very inspirational and it's quite phenomenal how the word gets out about it. People from all over the world, people that I don't know praying for me. What a blessing.

Thanks again!!!

Living life,

Jamie

Hey everyone!!

Thanks for all of your well wishes. You are great. Life has been a little challenging lately. My tummy has been giving me problems. I get it checked out Thursday. I hope it's not from the Tarceva, but

I guess that is a possibility. One thing that really brightens me up is my little boy. He is here with me now saying how much he likes "Bunny Baces"(Funny faces-the emoticons to the left of the screen). :lol: Too funny. Who has a chance to worry or be upset when your with a 2 year old all day.

Sorry to be rambling----Thanks again to everyone!!!

Living Life,

Jamie