Dana Reeve has lung cancer?

niececola

I just saw this article this morning, there has been no confirmation from her yet. I realize the source is pretty suspect, but wanted to see if anyone else heard of this?

Dana Reeve has cancer

Dana Reeve, the widow of beloved actor Christopher Reeve, is said to have been diagnosed with lung cancer.

The courageous 44-year-old singer and stem-cell activist has already begun treatment for the illness, according to the National Enquirer.

Reeve's agent did not return calls last night, but one friend sadly corroborated the story. "I don't want to talk about it," the pal told us. "It's horrible and bizarre. I was just with her a couple of weeks ago."

Reeve, who doesn't smoke, canceled a July 13 appearance in Washington, D.C., in support of stem-cell research because of "family reasons."

Reeve, who lives in Westchester County with her 12-year-old son, Will, assumed chairmanship of the Christopher Reeve Paralysis Foundation after her husband's death last October.