Not a NERD anymore

kimblanchard

Ry took the words out of my mouth! Are you old enough to remember an old cartoon they used to play on TV on Saturday mornings? I think the cartoon was made during WWII. All I remember are an army of black ants marching and singing, "We did it before and we can do it again. Yes! We can do it again!"

I picture those marching ants and hear the song in my mind sometimes when I'm not sure I want togo through something rough.

Sorry you got some unwelcome news and face some unwelcome days of treatment again. But I have every confidence you'll be a NERD again, Jim!!

Leslie

Takes a wee bit to absorb this sort of news, I know Jim. But your attitude has been stellar all the way through...so absorb it, you will...and then you'll go forward.

When I get bogged down mentally...I say I "leapfrog" the negatives or the fears and focus on the positive. I figure you'll do the same!

I hope you tolerate the chemo well and that it zaps the little sucker into oblivion....cuz we don't need no d*mn cancer mucking with your fishing time, now, do we? :wink:

Sending nothing but good thoughts your way, Jim. Let us know how it goes.

Jim,

I was so sorry to read your news; but I really admire your fighting spirit and I know that you can put this behind you again in time for a great fall fishing season.

My thoughts and prayers will be with you!

Jim,

Dammit.

May you beat it back to a sniveling pile of mess in the corner and get on with the important things again...like fishing, and, well, is there anything else as important as fishing? :wink:

You have my thoughts, hang in there!

Becky