Cindi (Bartender) update

pritchie

Cindi doesn't feel up to posting right now so she asked me to fill you in. She didn't

get good news: "Had another pet/ct this morning with a standardized uptake value (suv).

Anyway. Looks like the cancer has multiple clusters on my R lung...adjacent to the primary

tumor site, and also in the bony synthesis at T10.

The doctor says it is up to her whether she does chemo or not. But he won't do the chemo

without a biopsy and she says the biopsy is a high-risk surgery.

She said she has lost her mojo and when she bounces back she will post. I hope she

bounces back real soon because I miss her. :(

Pamela

Cindi,

We are WITH you in legion. WE will beat the beast! Let us all go forward with you now and do what must be done and then move on.

I am sending you ALL the strength, courage, and hope that I can. Oh Cindi, we need for this to all work out.

Much love and MANY prayers and very warm HUGS,

Kasey

Cindi, we love you and are pulling for you! Come back when you can -- in the meantime we'll pour libations for you and propitiate whatever deities are lurking out there to get you back to yourself quick, quick,quick....let us know what else we can do.....

ellen

Cindi,

We miss you and are all pulling for you. I know you will make the right decision regarding your treatment and will be back on your feet in no time. In the meantime, we will continue to frequent the bar and pour our own drinks. Incidentally, you are almost out of rotgut. I'll re-stock it, but hurry back. Take care and God Bless.

CharlieD

Well hell. Ok Cindi, we're cranking up the juke box at the pub. We got Muddy Waters singing "Got My Mojo Working" at full volume....we got Frank passing the Bud Light and chocolate donut tray...Charlie and Rich are tending bar. Everyone is here for you -- hang in there we got ya.

Cindi,

Sorry for the bad news! You are one of the strongest people I know. You WILL bounce back. Please hurry! I can't take that music being played in the pub and Charlie and Rich don't have that wonderful smile of yours. No offense Ry, Charlie and Rich. Hah! Frank: I'll take a couple of donuts. Chocolate will cure anything. Wonder if they have ever tried chocolate as a treatment for cancer? Cindi: It's worth a try!

Seriously. Praying for you to feel better and for wisdom for you and the doctors. Take care.

Cindi,

How did I miss this earlier? You know how I feel. We will all be here for you Cindi. The pub is filling up with folks waiting for you to show up. Let us serve you for a while. Charlie D. is already putting in orders for more rotgut and the rest of us know how to wait on ourselves. We just want you to show up so we can hug you. Prayers coming.

Love,

Sue

Well sh*t that really really bites! Hope you get to feeling better soon...i was going to have ya make me a nice Long Island Iced Tea with a peach kick next time i was at the pub! Know we're all here, fighting with you, missing you, and sending our prayers and love to you!

Hey girlfriend,

Okay the news really sucks. Now is the time for you to put on those boxing gloves and get back into the ring. You have to fight. We need you to fight. We are all your fans and we are pulling for you every step of the way.

We will support you through all of this. I know you mojo is not working right now :cry: and that is okay. But only for a short time, then you have to put those gloves on again, step back into the ring and just keep on punching... till that horrific opponent goes down. And it will do down!!

You will come out a winner as that is what you are, and always will be. You must believe that you can do this.

Hey, you're Cindi and the Cindi I know will not go down for the count.

Love ya and miss ya

Special prayers sent to you.

Maryanne