You know you're an LCSC member when...

Treebywater

You know you are an LCSC Family member when you can be crying your eyes out and not knowing how you can get out of bed tomorrow because you miss someone SO much.......and then you tilt your head slightly to the side and see the blinking computer light. You tiptoe over and start reading all about the things that are happening to your on-line family and you feel hugs all around..........and your LCSC family got you out of bed one more time......

On a funny note, I wrote the serious note above only AFTER I quit laughing so hard that I could examine my own bodily fluids coming out of my nose after reading Cindi's post about phlegm sinks! Perhaps you have a marketable item Cindi.

Way too funny,

Lynne

You know you are a LCSC member when you get the results of a scan or xray and you really need to get home to post. I tell you guys right after I share with my sister. Then I call my kids. You folks are really family.

Nina

PS, my wonderful husband is always with me so he hears it at the same time I do.

You know you are an LCSC member, when you go away and when you come home you drop your suitcase in your room and go to your computer to see what I missed when I was gone.

I remember being out to dinner with friends, and at one point my mind went to, I wonder how so and so scans went today. :shock:

Maryanne

Gee, I waited too long and now all the good ones have already been posted! All true, some really funny, some really touching. I'll give you one of each:

You know you're a member of LCSC if you know that an "onc" is NOT the sound a Cockney goose makes! (I told you all the GOOD ones had already been posted! :roll: )

You know you're a member of LCSC when you realise you have a whole lot more people who care about you and understand you than you did before lung cancer entered your life.

Leslie

You know you're a LCSC member--when you walk your daughter down the isle(after being in the hospital near death)--and your wife shows you how many wonderful people posted on site cheering you on. :!::!::D This brought tears to Mike's eyes. He knew I was always on the site--giving him updates about people and their cancer fights. When the picture of him and Nicole was on the site--he couldn't speak. His eyes filled up with tears. He did truely know all about all of you wonderful people. Thank you. God bless, Nancy C