Nina 2000

Don Wood

Well, folks, our own Nina (aka Nushka) has made her 2000th post today. Nina has been with us for more than 1 1/2 years and has been a great support to us all. She is a 2 1/2 year survivor and going strong. Congratulations, Nina, and we look forward to many more posts from you. Don

Gee, thanks to all of you. I didn't know I had posted 2000 til I saw Don's post. Bless his heart he keeps up with all of us doesn't he?

For the last few weeks I haven't been as supportive as I want to be with words. It has been a rough time for me for no other reason than I feel like I am waiting for "the other shoe to drop". I am happy about my progress. I have been so very lucky. But lately, when I see so many of you having trouble, I feel like it happened to me. I love each of you dearly. Hey, Cindi's good news tonight sure helped.

Nina

Hi Nina,

Congratulations on your 2000th milestone. :mrgreen:

Try not to get too hung up on all the negative news, as there is good news happening and more coming. Cindi, just today, and Rich, Kasey, Leslie, Lori and Missy moms. So things are changing. So put your shoe back on and stop worrying. Thoughts are things... so make it positive, good vibes only, ya hear.. :D:wink:

Maryanne