College Pass

tnmynatt

Ry,

Need a college pass...will probably take my laptop. But, you never know if things will all work out. Charlie and I will be back on Thursday afternoon without our "baby." She is going to the Univ. of TN-Chattanooga. They are called the Mocs. I guess I will take a Mocs pass or whatever you have available. We will toast to all the good news today and in anticipation of Fay's good news tomorrow. Take care.

Anybody familiar with restaurants in Chattanooga? Anybody ever been to Chattanooga? Anybody heard of Chattanooga? LOL!! Charlie and I will be celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary at a nice restaurant tomorrow night.

Mocs: I quote:

"Adopting the State Bird of Tennessee (the Mockingbird) as the core of the new identity, while incorporating the strong regional imagery of the “Chattanooga Choo-Choo” and Chattanooga’s vast railroad history…. The nickname “Moccasins” was shortened to simply “Mocs.”"

Fascinating, huh?

boy Tina, I feel honored to be a part of a prom, a graduation and now college! Life goes on, doesn't it?

I was briefly in Chattanooga when I was 18 yo. Those college students do party, there. I remember all great kids. I loved it. I hope she will too.

Congrats on the years together as husband and wife! Happy Anniversary, you two! Golden Caddies.

love, Cindi o'h

Cindi: Great idea on the Golden Caddies! Sounds good to me. Also, I think it's good that life goes on...it helps distract us to some extent. It's easier to not think about the "elephant in the room." I tend to think about the "elephant in the room" on a 24/7 basis.

Ginny: You are soooooo right. Thank goodness, she is a good student and got several scholarships. Even with all that, there is still a major dent.

Lynne: Thanks for the dessert ideas. Seems we like the same desserts...chocolate, cheesecake. Yum!

Pat: Thanks for the well wishes. I am praying for God's will with Brian.

You'll take care.

Happy Anniversary Tina and Charlie..

If your like me it probably feels strange having a child in college, although mine are graduated now (one in law school)..Its sooo hard leaving them there, just thought I would warn you ahead of time, both mine left the same year and I cried for 6 months :cry:

Eventually I came to my senses and realized how nice it really was. :D