to ConnieB

JudyB

Connie,

That is my good news for today. Eight years, great! I know there were times that you didn't think it could be, so you are truly a great help to all on this board.

Maybe you could talk to Cheryl today, she is really down and needs someone who has been through all these emotions in the past that goes with lc to help her through right now. Her heart is hurting bad..

Again, best wishes. Hope you set off some fireworks.....

Please notice the girls above have my shirt on! Connie organized us the last couple of years to have a lung cancer awareness event and those were last years tee shirts. We love you Connie an inspiration , comforter, and a great friend. :D

To All My Dear Friends,

Now your all making me cry with JOY for all your very warm, kindhearted, encouraging words. THANK YOU ALL!!!

My only wish would be that EACH and EVERYONE on this board and those that will someday join us could have the GOOD FORTUNE of being an 8 Year Lung Cancer Survivor like I am.

I love and respect you ALL and I pray for each and everyone of us daily.

This is not an easy journey, but it is DOABLE and I am LIVING PROOF!!!

I am SO happy that I am able to give you ALL the hope and encouragement that is needed in fighting this monster. Don't EVER GIVE UP HOPE!

Thank you all again!

Much Love and Warm and Gentle Hugs,

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cheryl Schaefer

Just to join everyone else in sending you best wishes on 8 years. You truly are our inspiration!

Cheryl

wife of Dick

Diag. 6/13/03 nsclc Squamous IIIA

Chemo now

Surgery planned in September

Dear Connie;

It just don't get any better, does it ???, Only those of us that have been touched by this disease know what eight years means!! :D:D:D It's amazing, you mean so much to so many :D A big (((((( HUG )))))) to ya.

God bless and stay well

Bobmc- NSCLC- stage IIB- left pneumonectomy- 5/2/01

" absolutely insist on enjoying life today!"