About "trolls", possible trolls and....

Addie

Wow, Addie, it's really hard to type and bow at the same time. No, let me get this straight. I'm a female which means I should just curtsy, correct? Anyway, it has to be a really sick person that would "pretend" to either have cancer of have a family member suffering from cancer. I know the world is filled with wierd people and I know it does happen....here of all places. Thanks so much for calling this one!!!!

I'd like to add my thanks your Maj for all the days I got out from school to wave my stupid little paper flag as you drove by in a real big, black (always black) car that went so fast and I was so short that all I ever saw was the tips of your fingers as you (or that cardboard facsimile we were all convinced was attached to the inside of the car door) waved to us so very condescendingly!

By the way I'm actually, 35 years old, stunningly beautiful, 5'8" tall and weigh in at 110lbs!!!!!!!!!!

Now about a bridge I'm selling.........

You're nuts and I love you.

Geri

by the way, you do need a new hat person and send your new DIL to them too.

by the way, you do need a new hat person and send your new DIL to them too.

My new DIL? Oh, do you mean the Rottweiler? She doesn't go to a hat person. We send her, on a somewhat regular basis, to Petco for a new collar and leash.

:D

I'm off now to select my fall collection of hats with matching handbags. Charlie is off to the toupee maker for some new rugs.

Ta for now. Cheerio, pip-pip...and can someone (Geri??) explain why British men wear nothing under their kilts? Is it a matter of air conditioning? :?

Sorry, can't help about the Scots and their strange undie habits........I'm ENGLISH you see (That's a bit like asking a Texan about Igloos)!!

Maybe you should ask your Phil about it next time you get within shouting distance, he wears a kilt on occasion and I'm sure he was never one to miss an opportunity!

So glad your family is getting their images sorted....at last.....they always were a bit of an embarassment to us trendy people.

I think Addie that my steroids are matching yours these days for odd thoughts and ramblings.

love ya girl

Geri