In Memory of my friends...

KatieB

Katie,

This is beautiful! I was so surprised to see what this was. I recognize so many from the last year and a half that I have been around (shy and lurking for a long time). I'm going back now to look again because it was so breathtaking and sorrowful at the same time.

You are absolutely amazing,

Lynne

Katie,

Thank you for this beautiful tribute. I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face as I look at each and every picture here and realize I "know" most of them by site and remember their struggles to survive and how hard they fought to beat the monster that they each had to face. I think too of those of us left behind and how much we miss them.

Thank you again for all you do. You have been a true friend in every sense of the meaning of friend.

Love you girl!!!

Praying for us all.

Shirleyb

Katie, thank you so very much for sharing this picture. I carry my tote so often and have found it is a great "icebreaker" for talking about lung cancer. When people ask me about the bag, I have a chance to do some PR for lung cancer awareness. I made up some personal cards (business card blanks) with my name and our web address on them. I hand them to people that know of someone with lung cancer and invite them to join us.

Seeing all of the members we have lost breaks my heart into pieces!!!!

sad, but beautiful katie. must have taken a lot of work! I only know a handful, I'm too new here to know them all. nevertheless, they're familiar to me, if you know what I mean.

life is all about the connections we make, I think, whether they're for a season or a lifetime.

thanks again,

xoxo

amie

Katie,

Thanks for asemblying the pictures. Frankly, it was good to see old friends. Sad, though. I remembered so many of them. It made me think how lucky I am to still be alive. It sounds selfish, but so many of them were here and I was talking to them all the time and now they're gone and I'm not and I wonder why? Don't mean to be a downer, but lung cancer is a downer, isn't it sometimes. I know everyone in that picture is in a better place,it's like looking at angels, so that makes me feel better. And for everyone here, remember, there IS HOPE. This is a tough month for me. But thanks, Katie. You do so much for us and i do appreciate all you do.

Joanie ((()))