Chat With Fay A...

dadstimeon

Hello Everyone, Had a nice/short talk with Fay tonight. She is tired as expected, but I thought she sounded good on the phone. She certainly is a trooper and I do admire and respect her tremendously. She asked me to let everyone know she is thinking about them and will post in bits and pieces to let us know what is going on. The computer there is not user friendly and is extremely slow to say the least. She also mentioned how grateful she is for all the prayers and get well wishes, how much they mean to her and have helped her. My thoughts and prayers are with you Fay for the best, a speedy recover and back home soon. Rich

Thanks to Rich and continued good thoughts and vibes to our FayA. Hope you're up and well enough real soon to chase that cute intern down the hall a few times before they send you home :wink:

Hang in there and don't eat anything that still has a thermometer in it! :lol::?